Add a tasteful detail to your morning breakfast routine or dinner sides with the artfully designed Dock + Tide soup bowl from Lafayette Avenue Ceramics. Inspired by sun-bleached wooden docks and the serene cycles of the ocean’s tides, each salad bowl is glazed with neutral glaze or layered ombre blue tones.
- Heat Resistant & Dishwasher Safe – Naturally durable stoneware remains resilient against changes in temperature
- Mix & Match – Build your kitchenware set with matching pieces from the Lafayette Avenue Ceramics Dock + Tide Collection
- Made in the USA – Artfully crafted beneath the skies of Phoenix, Arizona
- Dimensions – 5.5” inches in diameter
Jillian Schimmel of Lafayette Avenue Ceramics created this piece in homage to family gathering, green living, and wholesome eating. Designed for long-term use, each piece is built to last—and to inspire you—for years to come.
Like what you see? Shop the rest of our pieces from Lafayette Avenue Ceramics .
"My wish is that you will treasure my ceramic pieces the same way I do and that they will last a life time, eliminating the need for disposable kitchen items and creating a bond between the user and their surroundings."
- Jillian Schimmel, Founder of Lafayette Avenue Ceramics
Meet The Maker
Lafayette Avenue Ceramics
Lafayette Avenue Ceramics was started with the idea of bringing family back to the table. Each piece is skillfully handcrafted from start to finish, and designed to fit perfectly into your hands and home. Used with love and treated with care, these pieces will last a life time, creating a bond between user and their surroundings. Shop Now