When someone goes above and beyond for you, they deserve something extra special. A thank you gift shows just how grateful you are for this person. If someone in your life helped you out and you need more than just a thank you card, consider a thank you gift. Get some ideas with this list of thoughtful thank you gifts to show your appreciation to that lovely individual.
There’s nothing like a sweet treat, and anything from a jam set to various flavored coffees is delectable. Give this person an excuse to indulge in all their favorite treats by gifting them:
- Fruit arrangements. If they have a sweet tooth, send them something with chocolate-covered fruit.
- A cookie basket. Whether they’re decorative cookies or a platter of various flavors, this is great for almost everyone.
- A bottle of wine. You can gift a bottle of wine or create a little basket with glasses and a snack included.
Edible gifts don’t just say “thank you.” They’re also delicious and a great way to express gratitude. And a gift becomes all the more special when it includes the recipient’s favorite drink or snack. They’ll think of your love down to the last crumb or drop!
If edible presents don’t do the trick, tangible items are another thoughtful thank you gifts to show your appreciation. Luckily, you can’t go wrong with useful presents like a comfy throw blanket or pleasant-smelling candle. Some great presents include:
- A spa set. Help them decompress with some quality soap and bath salts.
- Tea towels. This gift is great for a tea-lover or someone who hosted you for a dinner party.
- A planter. Bring a little greenery to their life with a pot and plant.
Practical gifts are nice because they last for years and always remind this person of their kindness to you. And functional gifts become even more treasured when they’re handmade. By shopping at Nicole-Rhea, you buy a functional work of art and can truly show how much you care.
A gift that’s both usable and appeals to individual interests truly shows someone how much they mean to you. Think about what they love most and consider buying:
- A mug. Perfect for the coffee enthusiast in your life.
- Barware. Drink shakers and holders are great for a mixologist.
- A recipe tin. A fantastic way for a cook or baker to keep their recipes organized.
Considering their interests doesn’t just reveal how much you care; it also shows that you took time to find what’s right for them. Handcrafted pottery bowls are practical and can apply to various interests; whether the recipient is hosting or baking, your gift will come in handy.
When someone really makes a mark on your life, you need to go beyond a thank you card—express your gratitude with a present. Everyone loves a handmade gift, so shop Nicole-Rhea for everything from elegant coasters and mugs to copper drinkware. No present is too big nor too small because no matter what you give, you’re saying that you care.